Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Pastor

This post is in the same vein that was a post on TeamPyro earlier this week. I think it will be good to mention it here.

Most of my christian brothers read all the time. We read Piper, MacArthur, Pink, Spurgeon, Edwards, Manton etc... We even listen to their sermons (the one's that are still alive at least).

While this is good, it can also be bad. We must always realize that these men are NOT our local Pastor's. They don't love us like our own Pastor's love us. They are not with us when we hurt or when we rejoice. They also correct and exhort us when we need it. That is something the above men cannot do on a personal level.

Pastor Steven and I seem to be on the same wave length most of the time. I marvel how God does that. I'm not the only one he serves.

Pastor Steven know that I Love You my brother!! I pray for you each week.
If the Lord is directing me to move to another city, know that I will miss you and all of my fellow brothers and sisters!

David

No comments: