Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Justification

The February 2010 issue of TableTalk had various articles in response to two books that N. T. Wright wrote on Justification.

The articles were short. John Piper has written a book in response to N. T. Wright's book "What Saint Paul Really Said". N. T. Wright then wrote a response to John Pipers book.

I have just started Bishop Wrights book. I must say he is very engaging. You really have to pay attention to what he says, how he says it and also what he sometimes does not say.

SDG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite a reading list you have there! I have trouble reading more than two at a time (other than the Bible).

SQLSvrMan said...

Chris

I don't watch much TV. I'm a BIG reader. It will take me a bit to get through that list. I usually read 2-4 books a month (depending on it's size). I'm also doing a SLOW study of the Book of Romans too. It keeps me busy and off the streets at night. ;-)