Monday, May 25, 2009

Back in the routine


Well I'm starting to get settled here in St. Louis. I've moved into my apartment and am slowly but surely getting my stuff put up.

I am also getting back into my reading again. I'm finishing up the first volume about George Whitefield. I'm also reading Bavinck's first volume of Reformed Theology.

I have discovered that Covenant Theological Seminary in located here. They also have courses online that can be taken for free. I have driven by it several times. 

I am starting to really like it here!

Pastor, I have downloaded your latest mp3's from church. I will be listening to them soon. 
I'll begin my search for a new church home the next Lord's day.

Grace & Peace

P.S. the Lord willing I'll be coming back down to Nashville on June 6th. (To hopefully pick up the rest of my stuff.)

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Glad to see you are settling in bro!

BM