Thursday, May 07, 2009

Columbia, IL

Well as much as I hate to say this I am going to be moving to Columbia, IL.
I have found a job there. This saddens me very much since I love my church RBC very much (and all the brothers and sisters that are members)!

But, my blog is not going away. I also know that you are aware that I'll still be reading as much as always. So you will be able to keep up with me here.

I will really miss our discussions during lunch on Sundays!!
Lord willing I'll be at church this Sunday and that will be one of my last.

David

4 comments:

Ashley said...

We'll miss you , David, but we pray God's blessing on this new chapter in your life!

Tom Gabbard said...

Bro. David,

I am sad to see you go but I know that it is for your good and God's glory. So, my sadness must give way to joy because of God's purposes. He makes no mistakes!

Stephen Gambill said...

You (and your frequent stack of books) will be missed my brother. It has been a blessing having you as a part of our church body, and am thankful that even when distance separates, we can meet together before the throne of Grace.

Stephen

Bobby said...

Hate to see you go brother David. You will be greatly missed. I trust that the Lord has many good things in store for you.

Keep the blog rolling!

BM