Friday, May 22, 2009

My First Week

I don't really know where to begin. Through everything the Lord has been there each and every step of the way. I have been absolutely humbled by everything that the Lord is taking care of!
He is everywhere. The Lord has truly blessed this process.

Within the next week or so my new apartment will pretty much have all of the furniture that it needs (all of it will have been given to me). It's just too numerous to mention all of the big and little things He is providing.

My mother has even been surprised about all that has happened. It is clear to the both of us that I am right where He wants me to be at this time. I am looking forward to see what He has in store for me here in the future.

I will be moving into my apartment tomorrow. I will hopefully post some more over this  holiday weekend.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.

SDG!!!

1 comment:

Tom Gabbard said...

Great to hear David! I pray that the Lord will use you in a mighty way for His glory and your good!