Sunday, May 17, 2009

St. Louis


Well I made it with no problems. I only stopped twice to stretch my legs.
I drove right by the Arch coming into town yesterday. The Football Stadium is just straight past the Arch. 

At the moment I am staying in West St. Louis.

I also found my apartment and looked at the outside of it. It looks to be in a pretty good area too.
The Lord has truly lead and provided!!

I am in a Starbucks as I compose this (imagine that!!). Thanks, Tom and Donna for the Starbucks card!

Tomorrow I'll start my new job in Columbia, IL.

I need to look for a bed for my apartment today since I start moving in on Wednesday.
I also need to look for some other things too.

I will miss my brothers and sisters today but, I will be thinking about and praying for you!!

Randy, Tom and Donna I couldn't have left yesterday without all of your help!

Oops, I didn't mean to leave out Bobby and William!!

Grace and Peace,
David

4 comments:

William said...

Your very welcome,

We missed you today brother. I'm glad you made it safely to Illinois. I hope all your books made it safely as well. We will keep you in our prayers and may you soon find a good church home.

your brother William

Bobby said...

Bro David,

Glad to see you made it safe and sound. We will continue to pray for you and that it will be a smooth transition. Please keep us up to date on everything if you can...

God bless.

Yours in Christ, Bobby

Tom Gabbard said...

So good to hear from you Bro. David, I was afraid that when you opened the doors on the car you might get buried in an avalanche of possessions!! I am glad that that did not happen! Keep in touch.

Grace&Peace,
Tom

Ashley said...

Glad you made it safely, David. We, too, missed having you with us in church today! Have a wonderful first week at your new job!

In Him who first loved us,
Ashley